DIY- Homemade Natural Rose Water Recipe
From the ancient time to this day, rose is adored by the people of all over the world. It is considered as the most beautiful flower in the world and the symbol of beauty. The ancient Greeks and Romans used to put rose petals into their bathing water. Even today, rose is being used in the cosmetics, medicines and therapeutic treatment. It has many health and beauty benefit.
Rose water is well known for its beauty uses. It is very soothing and refreshing. Rinse your face with rose water for a freshen look or rinse your hair with it after shampoo for treating hair fall; it has proven its benefits again and again. You can make your own rose water at home.
Making of natural homemade rose water is easy. Just with a few simple steps, you can make pure rose water that will enhance your inner beauty.
- Take few organic roses (pesticide and chemical free) and wash them properly. You can use dried rose petals also if fresh rose is not available.
- Tear off the petals of roses and put those in a saucepan.
- Add 1 ½ cup water into the pan along with fresh rose petals.
- Cover the pan and boil the water with petal and then simmer the heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and cool down the water fully.
- When the petals will become white, strain the water.
- Pour the rose water into a bottle and refrigerate it to last longer.
Use this rose water frequently for a shiny hair, lighten scar or purify skin. The benefits of rose water are numerous. So, try this recipe at home and make a difference in your beauty routine.